I have teamed with Adam Herbert, the executive chef at Mighty Mighty in Fortitude Valley, on a six-course degustation event that is looking to be a powerful flavour experience.
The bold flavours in Adam's food present a distinct challenge in finding beers that work with them, without being completely overwhelmed or diminishing their flavour.
The six course menu includes:
The menu is matched to beers from Brooklyn Brewery, Feral, Six Point Brewery, Founders, Rogue and Heretic.
- Burnt toffee and bacon popcorn
- House-smoked salmon 'Mac & Cheese'
- Mighty Mighty Hot Wings
- Carolina-style pulled pork slider
- Licorice-smoked lamb cutlet with smoked potato mash
- Chocolate & Raspberry fudge brownie with red berry espumas, smoked porter and chocolate ice-cream float.
When: Wednesday, 19 March at 7pm.
Where: Mighty Mighty 100 McLachlan Street, Fortitude Valley
Price: $95 all inclusive
Bookings: Phone (07) 3666 0184