Lady Marmalade Cafe is a Stones Corner institution for breakfast and lunch and BeerMatt is now collaborating with owners Howard and Sonja Searle on a series beer matching dinners.
For our first event, Chef Sam Axton has designed a five course menu and Matt will match each course to a craft beer.
- Whiskey cured Huon Salmon with Potato Rosti, Horseradish Creme Fraiche and Huon Caviar.
- Sweet and sticky Roast Quail legs with Pomegranate, Buttered Cos and Brussels Sprouts.
- Turmeric Sea Scallops with Boudin Noir, Sweet Pea and Mint Dressing and Smoked Bacon Dust.
- Green apple and Lemon Sorbet.
- Confit Boneless Lamb Shanks with Blue Cheese White Polenta, Vine Roasted Tomatoes and Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Chocolate and Raspberry Tart with Sea Salt Icecream and Coconut Sugar.
Join us as we elevate your tastebuds.
$90 p/p book now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org